Running Better – a Must for Chemical and Specialty Chemical producers to keep pace with the increase in global demand.
It is an exciting time for US-based producers of chemical and specialty chemicals. From manufacturers of fertilizer and polymers, catalysts, mining and oilfield chemicals, to those that produce food additives, the combination of low-cost feedstock and energy provides each with a global competitive advantage – an advantage that can be hobbled by unplanned downtime, un-optimized process controls, or the loss of experienced workers.
- Understands the daily issues that confront Plant Mangers, Production Managers, Superintendents, Reliability and Process Engineers, Maintenance Managers, and Operators daily. Often the failure of a pump, a poorly tuned control loop, or mis-calibrated instrument may be the subject of morning meetings.
- Understands the unending requirement to increase profitability and improve reliability. That failed pump or poorly tuned loop inhibits a producer’s ability to reach daily production and quality goals.
- Understands that a changing workforce requires innovative application of digitally enabled technologies.
- Understands that all solutions must provide significant and sustainable returns many times larger than their costs.
- Leverages its experience in unit operations such as diverse batch control and distillation, and its understanding of the importance of catalyst performance, to develop and deliver solutions that provide producers the most effective use of their capital deployed for an advanced-analytics driven process and reliability improvement program.