A Results-Oriented Partner with a professional and practical approach to improving mill reliability and profitability.
Avid brings over 150 years of experience in assisting Pulp and Paper producers identify opportunities to improve operations, reduce unplanned downtime, and enhance the way operators interface with the process.
- Understands the issues that confront Mill Mangers, Production Managers, Superintendents, Engineers, Maintenance Managers, and Operators daily. Often the failure of a pump, a poorly tuned control loop, or mis-calibrated instrument may be the subject of morning meetings.
- Understands the unending requirement to increase profitability and improve reliability. That failed pump or poorly tuned loop inhibits a producer’s ability to reach daily production and quality goals.
- Understands that a changing workforce requires innovative application of digitally enabled technologies.
- Understands that all solutions must provide significant and sustainable returns many times larger than their costs.
- Leverages its experience in unit operations, from the wood yard through converting, to design, deliver, commission and support solutions that provide producers the most effective use of their capital deployed for advanced-analytics driven process modernization programs.